This is a set of tools to help gaijin learn Japanese and prepare for the Japanese Language Proficiency Tests (JLPT).
- list of kanji with sample uses
- list of terms in English and their pronunciation and spelling in Japanese
Our progressive kanji quiz teaches by offering a flash-card style quiz.
- JLPT compatible based on the fixed sets of kanji from the old tests, re-organized to match JLPT N5 through N1.
- free like free beer; it costs nothing.
- spam-free; you'll never hear a promotion from us because we have nothing to promote.
- easy to use; simply follow the instructions.